maanantai 10. marraskuuta 2014

Personal Information



   My name is Adam Happonen. I am a student in Hyria trade school studying as a carpenter. I am a third year student and will be graduating December 2014.

   I come from a missionary family. I am very mixed up, I was born in Canada but lived most of my life in Africa, Uganda. My parents are missionaries with the finnish mission organization Fida. I moved to finland when I was 19 years old, did the army service completely voluntarily. Afterwards have lived in Helsinki working at WooDoo werstas getting work experience for half a year. I moved to Hyvinkää in 2012 and started attending Hyria trade school.

   Things that define me… The biggest thing is that I am a Christian who believes that there is one God who came to earth as Jesus Christ to die for everyone’s wrongdoing in the past, present and the future as the bible teaches ‘’In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God’’ (John 10:1) God has changed my life, and my life’s passion is to live in thankfulness and with love to all people that they may come know the God that loves each and everyone of us. I hope that you may see my story and know that this life-changing choice is available to everyone. God CAN change your life. God WANTS to change your life.... He loves you, My deepest hope and prayer is that you take Christ into your own hears, for ’’Jesus came that we may have life and life to the full.’’

   
   I like to help others, I am very active, I do exercise regularly and value good health. I have massaged as a hobby since high school and massage many friends. I am talented with wood work and hands-on work and it is a joy for me to work with my hands and see things being made through effort, patience and skill. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti