lauantai 29. marraskuuta 2014

28.11.2014 Through all of it







Today we just cleaned the, new workshop. We organized by moving some palettes around and onto the shelves that we made. We began cutting out some supports for the shelves.

We signed the papers and said some last farewells, since today was my last work day. No matter how many times I have had to say goodbye to people in my lifetime, it is always the hardest thing. Even if people aren't the nicest or we haven't had the best kind of connection, I see just how much God has done in this short time. I see how God has been with me all this time. I see that God has had so much attention to detail, in so many little things God has made me more comfortable and learn more. Who am I that God would pay so much attention to me? All I can think of is this chapter in psalms:

''Kun katselen sinun taivastasi, sormiesi tekoa, kuuta ja tähtiä, jotka sinä olet asettanut paikoilleen, niin mikä on ihminen, että sinä häntä muistutat, tai ihmislapsi, että pidät hänestä huolen!''
                             -Psalmi 8:4-5



I see that my relationship with my beautiful best friend and girlfriend has strengthened during this time that we aren't with each other. I see that she is growing in more confidence and that I am able to help her grow. Praying that I wouldn't in no way be a hinderance but rather a support for her, that she may grow more in confidence that she may bloom to be all that God made her to be. I thank God for the faithfulness that she has had, wanting to see me, hold me, kiss me. That she has decided to be only for me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, joyous friend as a girlfriend (hopefully a wife in the future ;) ) She is my biggest role model. She has so much love and joy which just draws all people to her. I am reminded of the love that God has for us when she loves me, even when I am stubborn and annoying. I want the best for her, I want her to grow, to bloom that she may reach her dreams and see that nothing is impossible. She is more precious than gemstones to me, and even more so to God.



During this trip, there have been hardships and joys. The storm and the wind of this day has been a great reminder that no matter what the storm, we have God within us to endure all things by holding onto Him. God has reminded me that once you have accepted God into your life, He will never leave you nor forsake you. It is in that fact alone that I have power, I have joy, I have love, I have peace, I have everything I could ever want because I have Jesus Christ living inside of my heart and soul.









  
   Please think of the people around your life. Think of the ways you can influence and be love in their life. Bring them all your best, no i'm not talking about love between woman and man, but love between people and all created things. Who is in your arms reach? Who can you wrap your arms around in a hug? Whom can you make feel loved and appreciated? You have so many talents and abilities, don't be afraid to use them. You will discover them, when you believe in yourself. You've been given them for a reason, use them, chin up, believe in yourself, Jesus believes in you. You will fall, but that is only human. Keep getting up and moving forward on towards your dreams....You are beloved.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti